________________________________________________________

not all those who wander are lost


Monday, December 7, 2009

:) getting closer!

Only one month, 22 days left!


I still have a lot to do for getting ready, but everything is confirmed and happening! My flight leaves January 29th and my lovely host mother, Olga, is set to pick me up from the airport in Cordoba. I am very excited to meet her, and her husband, and their two poodles! I know I'll miss my puppy so much while I'm there--it will be nice to have some furry creatures around from time to time.

While I was researching some trips I'd like to take, I found out I'll have the opportunity to go to ANTARCTICA! Although it's very expensive, it would be the experience of a lifetime. So many decisions! I'm sure that all my adventures will be great; I just can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment