________________________________________________________

not all those who wander are lost


Friday, December 11, 2009

Paperwork

If I see one more piece of paperwork associated with this deal-- I will scream. Fair warning!

I think I may be nearing the end of this paper trail though. The other day I picked up an official UCC folder! It has information about the classes and dates. I feel like I was a little preemptive in all my decision making as I have figured out what classes I'm taking, when I need to be there, transportation, etc far before they've suggested. I like to think I'm just on top of things :)

I talked to Olga the other day and I have my address in Cordoba, so if you'd like to send some snail mail, I can give you that--send me an email!

Alright, better get back to those finals! A very Merry Christmas to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment